NationalField is the Social Business Performance company that focuses on connecting people with data to drive business performance. The company spun out of a project originally developed inside Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign for President. Today the company helps organizations across industries implement social performance management with enterprise social networks.
NationalField is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices in London, UK.
- Recognized Leaders in Social Business Performance
- Built a data-driven Enterprise Social Network inside Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign for President
- Spun the project out of the campaign and launched for political and non-profit organizations in 2009
- Launched Social Business Performance for enterprises in 2011
- Expanded availability of enterprise platform in 2012
Experienced Board of Advisors
- Chris Hughes, co-founder of Facebook
- Jules Ehrlich, Former VP of CA’s SaaS Business Unit
- Sam Lawrence, Former Chief Marketing Officer at Jive Software
- Matt Wilkinson, Former VP of Product at Socialcast
- Forbes 30 Under 30
- 2010 Most Valuable Technology
Contact us to learn more about NationalField.Contact Us
Watch a product video that explains what NationalField is and how it will transform your business.