Non-Profit organizations are struggling to overcome many problems. Employees feel disconnected and disengaged. Internal communications are a nightmare. Employees have no channels to communicate their ideas, best practices, or questions with colleagues. When it’s time to find someone to fill that open position, non-profit organizations waste time and money searching for people with the right expertise.
With NationalField, non-profit organizations can:
- Connect the workforce with social technology that is already familiar to employees
- Streamline internal communications and make knowledge sharing faster
- Give managers a powerful tool to share feedback with their teams
- Give employees a simple way to share ideas, best practices, or ask questions
- Find expertise inside the organization to fill positions, thereby saving thousands of dollars on recruiting and lost productivity
- Put an ear to the ground and start collecting stakeholder feedback from those who interact with them every day